Re: Install without Java?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:31:43 GMT

Hi Rolf. I've done this install without problems, so you might have to clean up your machine first, then try again. As an experiment, the first time we did this we installed every option available on the CD just to see if we'd run into problems. And we did. We had to run the installer several times in order to get everything done, but eventually everything went in OK. Just choosing a normal install, no customization, goes fine and fairly quickly (an hour or so).

Van