Oracle 8.1.5/8i on NT Listener Service

From: Richard Bradley <rbradley_at_btbconsulting.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 04:05:32 GMT

How do you install the Oracle listener service manually on NT?

I somehow managed to install the software and lost the listener service along the way. I am able to do everything, with the exception that I must manually start the listener service.

\HKLM\LocalMachine\CurrentControlSet\Services\Oracle...Listener If you are running Oracle 8i on NT can you send me the reg entries.

Better yet, what can I run to (re)install the service.

thanks Received on Sat Feb 17 2001 - 22:05:32 CST