Character Values (NLS)

From: Greg Harabedian <gharabed_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:58:30 GMT

How do I get a the value of any particular character? I know with ASCII characters there is the ASCII function so if I wanted the value of capital "A" I would call ASCII('A'). This would return 65. However in other languages/character sets, how would you do this? I guess they are called "code point values". Is there some generic function that can be called? Received on Fri Feb 16 2001 - 12:58:30 CST