Discrepency between v$rollname and dba_rollbackk_segs???

From: Syltrem <syltrem_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:47:46 -0500

How could this happen?
Was there someone who asked the same thing not so long ago? I think I remember seing this but I did not read the thread since it did not occur to me that I could have odd problems like this... And I don`t keep messages long enough to look back a week or two in the past.

SQL> select segment_name from dba_rollback_segs;

SEGMENT_NAME

SYSTEM
R01
R02