Re: Insert without redo log

From: Yong Huang <yhuang_at_indigopool.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:40:51 -0600

I just did a test. create global temporary table testgtt (a number) on commit preserve rows in one session. Run:

begin
for i in 1..100000 loop
insert into testgtt values (i);
end loop;
end;
/

Monitor v$rollstat in another session. Indeed the rollback is being used. This is a one person database.

Yong Huang
yhuang_at_indigopool.com