Re: UDB dba?

From: Mathew <sheemat_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:54:02 -0500

IBM has a lot of resources in thier website; Actually they had a promotion recently , where they will send you a version of Db2 UDB 7 (evaluation) for linux/windoze where they will include a training CD for experienced RDBAs.

Not many books around as compared Oracle.There is also a 3 exam cerification program. Like I said goto db2 area of IBM website...Try the IBM developerworks also.

IMHO, DB2 UDB may worth the study.Many vendors like Peoplesoft SAP and SIEBL are now suggesting DB2 over Oracle; (Reason may not be sensible)