Re: Novell and Operating Authenitcated Users

From: ledz <ian_ledzion_at_urbanet.ch>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:55:34 +0100

I think it's possible, but a real hassle, as you have to install the Oracle objects into the NDS to get it to work. We just mirror the Novell accounts in the DB, and log on through the client application. You can use a begin session trigger to ensure that only your authorised client executables are allowed on.

"Mike Streeton" <mikes_at_crazydiamondcorp.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:981639108.4771.0.nnrp-02.c3ad5001_at_news.demon.co.uk...
> Can Oracle handle Operating System Authenticated accounts under Novell.
 I've