Practical Oracle 8i by Jonathan Lewis?

From: david spaisman <davedba._at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 01:15:55 GMT

Hello:

I have almost finished reading the Jonathan Lewis book. Great book! I have learned a lot about Oracle 8i and Oracal in general.

I would like to know:

  1. Aside from the publishing site, is there anywhere I can find an addendum or revisions to material in the book?
  2. The scripts from the book?(the same for Heidi Thorpes's book on Oracle tuning).

Thanks.

David Spaisman Received on Sun Feb 11 2001 - 19:15:55 CST