Need help with Application Conexts and VPD

From: Mark Wiseman <wiseman_at_saturn.relia.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:15:01 -0700

I am using Oracle 8.1.6 and am limited to 256 characters for the value of an application context

    dbmx_session.set_context('MyContext','MyAttribute', 'MyValue'); Does any one know or can you direct me to where I can find out if Oracle 8.1.7 or Oracle 9i allows a value string larger than 256? I am in need of a response by Monday morning if you can help. Thank you.

Mark Wiseman
Salt Lake City, Utah Received on Sun Feb 11 2001 - 22:15:01 CST