Re: What initialize file am I using

From: Mo <ranamo_at_mailbox.bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 17:03:15 GMT

Hi Daniel

Here's the situation, you have 2 init files in the same directory with different names,
which one Oracle uses when NT started??

is searching the registry would be the only way to know?? and how would I know if some
file did not override the registry setting??

The only way to be for sure, so far, is shutting down the database and starting it with a specific
init file.

So, my question is there any view or something from inside Oracle where you can query and get
the init file that one specific instance is using.

Thanks
Mo