WinNT machine name change effects on 8.1.5

From: SM McAllister <SteveMcAllister_at_BigFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 19:54:29 GMT

I had to move to another NT domain and change the name of an NT4 server running Oracle 8.1.5. Oracle itself runs fine. I cannot seem to run the Oracle Administration Assistanst for Windows. It shows the old machine name at the top of the hierarchy with 3 items below it. If I double click on any one of the three items it tells me the "server unavailable". Can anyone point me in the right direction on this? Is it as easy as uninstalling/reinstalling the tool?

--Steve

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Sat Feb 10 2001 - 13:54:29 CST