Help !

From: Bailey Campbell <bcampbell_at_imagictv.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 18:07:48 GMT

I am running a program that is installing packages and tables into an oracle database. I get the following error. Does anyone know how to fix this? How do I tell oracle how to find this class? I have jdk installed and CLASSPATH and JAVA_HOME in oracles environment

Creating Timezone package seed. Length: 7929 Error Executing SQL: ORA-29540: class java/lang/System does not exist

ORA-06512: at "VVCR.MZO_TZM", line 191
ORA-06512: at "VVCR.MZO_TZM", line 191
ORA-06512: at "VVCR.MZO_TZM", line 20
ORA-06512: at line 228

Any help would be appreciated.

Bailey Campbell

--
Bailey Campbell

Technical Analyst
iMagicTV
One Brunswick Square 14th Floor, P.O. Box 303
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada E2L 3Y2
Tel: 1-506-631-3352
Fax: 1-506-631-3001

which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please