Vector needed

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 01:30:24 GMT

I have a cursor which retrieves rows with a group by clause. So in the cursor I have sets of rows, lets say ten sets at 13 rows each for 130 rows. I step through the cursor row by row and use the data to fill a global temporary table.

Every once in awhile, due to user error, one of the groups will have only 12 rows. I need a way to locate the "missing" row and to insert a dummy with some label say "MISSING". A vector of the rows would be ideal. Any advice on the best way to simulate a vector in PL/SQL?

Van Received on Fri Feb 09 2001 - 19:30:24 CST