available storage

From: Tom DelGiudice <delcom_at_optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 04:34:39 GMT

According to the df command my /export/home directory has about 4.2 gb listed as available. When run the Oracle 8i install program on Solaris 8, I am unable to copy files to this directory because the installer displays the available space of that directory as 49MB. All of these processes has been performed with the same user "oracle" which has full access to the directory. I was also able to copy several hundred mb. into that directory with this user. I cannot complete this install until the installer is able to find enough available space. Received on Thu Feb 08 2001 - 22:34:39 CST