New Oracle 8.1.7 install on Solaris 2.7

From: <bigboxer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 22:59:01 GMT

I am trying to install Oracle 8.1.7 on a Solaris server (2.7) with a telnet session into the server. I do not have a console (x-term session available) Is this possible? I have tried and get complaints of not having my display set correctly, using a silent install... Is this even possible??

Neil. Received on Thu Feb 08 2001 - 16:59:01 CST