locally managed tablespace

From: sp <sdpant_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 20:19:59 GMT

when we create a uniform extent locally managed tablespace with the following command, don't we need to use storage clause (initial,next,pctincrease) with the create table command? CREATE TABLESPACE lmtbsb DATAFILE '/u02/oracle/data/lmtbsb01.dbf' SIZE 50M

    EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL UNIFORM SIZE 128K; thanks in advance.
SP Received on Tue Feb 06 2001 - 14:19:59 CST