Re: Exporting ASCII Text file

From: <dmalto_at_mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 19:33:14 GMT

Hi,
Try a tool at http://www.ispirer.com/chyfo.html

It CAREFULLY converts data to a CSV, TAB, fixed length. Creates CREATE TABLE scripts for Oracle, control file for SQL Loader.

It also supports other databases so it will be helpful if you are performing migration tasks.

Moving of LOBs are supported.

--
Best regards, Dmitry

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/