alter table disable constraint

From: Naushi Hussain <naushi.hussain_at_alliedsignal.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:24:32 -0700

  1. I did an alter table disable primary key cascade and it worked. Now I like to enable it. Will enabling automatically recreate the FK constraint?
  2. Also I tried looking in dba_constraints table for the table this key is a FK to. But I could not find the related table_name even in the R_CONSTRAINT_NAME. How can I find the name of the (child) table where the primary key of a (parent) table is a foreign key.

will appreciate any suggestions Received on Tue Feb 06 2001 - 10:24:32 CST