Re: Need some help with ROWNUM

From: Doug C <dcowles_at_i84.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 23:08:58 -0500

Rather than running it twice, how about running it once with select * from
(
select * from
((

    SELECT columns
    FROM tables
   WHERE join conditions, including outer join    ORDER BY some columns
 )
 WHERE ROWNUM < 1026
)
ORDER IT BACKWARDS
)
WHERE ROWNUM < 26

Not sure if I have all the matching parenthesis etc.,