Re: Weird SQL error in 8.1.6

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:49:51 -0000

The good news -

I've just run your statement on 8.1.5 with cursor_sharing=force, and the statement
does not crash (at least from the SQL*Plus command line).

Just for interest, what actually gets into the trace file if you do:

alter session set events '10046 trace name context forever, level 4';

before you run the statement that give the 933 ?

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases
Publishers:  Addison-Wesley

Reviews at: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html