Configuration of number of CPU's to comply with license agreement

From: <ye_aung_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 04:36:24 GMT

How do I configure Oracle to run on the number of CPU's licensed to comply with license agreement. For example, if I buy 2-CPU Internet license Oracle server and my server has 4 CPU, how do I configure Oracle
to use only 2 CPU's in compliance with Oracle licensing agreement.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Mon Feb 05 2001 - 22:36:24 CST