Re: NT PERFMON Answer and question

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:30:37 -0000

If you want to measure logical disk then yes otherwise no. the default under win2k (workstation at least) is equivalent to diskperf -yd, which measures physical disk activity. In other words a sensible default at last. The documentation can be found by doing a search for diskperf in windows help

HTH

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA