Re: help on table design

From: Giannis Konstantaras <manta1900_at_aes.gr>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:24:45 +0200

You can create the foolowing table:

CUSTOMER_PACKS (table name)

CUP_ID  (primary key)
CUS_ID  (foreign key to customer)
PAK_ID  (foreign key to package)
ITE_ID  (foreign key to item)

.... (any other information for the relationship user-package-item)

Adding and deleting records from this table you can do everyting you asked. Additionally you can "define" a package which contain items from another package (usefull for user-defined packages).

I hope this helps.

Have a nice code.
JK