Re: oracle's use of NT Registry

From: Actiris <actiris_at_cscoms.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:42:30 +0700

Dear VanMessner

unfortunately that is completely wrong and not true what you wrote about "will have no affect on ..."
If you try to re-install Oracle, then Oracle will NOT install again with the same SID.... and with the same Global Database Name (GDN..) due to the fact that the Registry-Key GDN-SID still exists.

TIE (take it easy)

--
Beat Christen        actiris_at_cscoms.com
Phuket/Thailand