Re: Database not loading

From: <mastertivoli_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 06:09:02 GMT

I am not getting an oracle error. I am getting an error in Best/1. The error it is saying is the USERS table is full.

When I check all the tables (including system tables) that even have the name user in it I do not find any table that is full. I checked the table space that best/1 is loading in to and it is about 20% full ( out of 3 gig). I also checked the system tables and they are not even close to being filled.

My DBA and I are just scratching our heads on this one.

Thanks,

Louis

  "Van Messner" <vmessner_at_bestweb.net> wrote:
> What's the actual message you get - Oracle error number and the
 message
> text?
>
> <mastertivoli_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > I have an oracle 8.1.6 data base on solaris 2.6 that is just
 failing. I
> > try to load data in to it and the program doing the load seems to
 run
> > for a little while then just dies saying the user table is full.
> >
> > I have check to the best of my knowledge and my DBA has check and we
 do
> > not see any table or table space that is full.
> >
> > We are not seeing any other messages good or bad to tell us where to
> > look. Would any of you have any idea of what I could look check.
> >
> > If it matters the program doing the load is Best/1 from BMC. It is
> > using the oracle 8i client on NT4.0 sp6a to load the db on solaris.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Louis
> >

> > Sent via Deja.com
> > http://www.deja.com/