Re: shared memory identification

From: Ethan Post <epost1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 17:44:12 GMT

There was a pretty big thread on lazydba.com recently on identifying shared memory segments, had something to do with looking at the timestamp on the segment and the startup time of the database. They also mentioned a oracle utility that you can use to get some of this info, search for info on this within the last two weeks for the details at lazydba.com

--

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/