help on table design

From: Dolphin <wangxc_at_jps.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 12:58:26 -0800

Hi there,

I need to design several tables to meet the following requirement:

  1. I have package to pack items, each item has its own price.
  2. I can set package price.
  3. I can add/delete items in a package
  4. I can add/delete new packages
  5. user can buy packages and also can buy each item in a package individually at the same time, and user can set amount of item that they bought.

I know how to design tables like user_pacakge/user_item to handle the relationship between package/item to user individually, but I need to one table to handle both package and item relationship to the user.

Is there anyone in this group know how to do this? I am really appreciated it.

Thanks a lot in advance. Received on Sun Feb 04 2001 - 14:58:26 CST