Re: Weird SQL error in 8.1.6

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 13:35:33 -0000

In what way will it 'not run'.

Have you executed this from an SQL*Plus session and found that

a)  Returns to the prompt, without showing 'No rows returned'
b)  Produces an Oracle error - if so which one
c)  Other

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases
Publishers:  Addison-Wesley

Reviews at: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html