ORA-28575: unable to open RPC...

From: jurek <jerzy.bin_at_cchbc.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 19:26:38 GMT

Hello, can anybody help me?
I am trying to create an external procedure, and am encountering nothing but problems.

create or replace library FUELLIB is
'ORACLE_HOME\FUEL\fuel.dll';
/
Library created.

All procedures are also created, however when I try to execute anything I get this:
ORA-28575: unable to open RPC connection to external procedure agent

Oracle manual is useless here:

"Cause: Initialization of a network connection to the extproc agent did not succeed.
This can be caused by network problems, incorrect listener configuration or incorrect transfer code.

Action: Check listener configuration in LISTENER.ORA and TNSNAMES.ORA or Oracle Names Server."

I did that, and actually do not even what I should look for. What am I missing here?

Best regards
Jerzy Received on Sat Feb 03 2001 - 13:26:38 CST