HELP!!!! ERROR ORA-00322

From: Setiawan Wijaya <swsan_at_flashmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:23:34 +0700

Hi,
I just install the Oracle 8i R.2 in my home. And I got error message when i'm startup the database and list an error message ORA-00322...

I don't have the backup, and try to read the documentation to reset the online redo log and try to drop it and still not working.

Please help me to fix this.

Thanks,
Setiawan Wijaya Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 08:23:34 CST