Re: Solaris or NT on Dell PowerEdge 8450?

From: frank.sara <frank.sara_at_infonie.fr>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:36:57 +0100

There's an article about NT vs. Unix in Technet i think. Personnaly i think that NT is not stable enough to run oracle nicelly but the best thing to do is to use the OS the ressource in your company are more familliar with. One thing for shure, Oracle and Sun have been sleeping in the same bed for long, while Oracle and Microsoft are not very good friend.