Beginner: After installation, what should I do?

From: Raymond Pun <raymondpun_at_hongkong.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:40:45 +0800

Hi,

I have installed the Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition 8.1.7 (wow !! it take me the whole day), I nearly installed everything. After intalling it, i have run those "Assistant"s, which are: Database Configuration Assitant to create a databse, Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant to create a repository and Net8 Configuration Assitant to create a service.
Then I try to open Enterprise Manager Console, and input the username and password i created in the Enterpirse Manager Configuration service, it then result a dialog saying that "Invalid login credentials supplied.".

What should I do now?

Plesae help. Thank you very much.

regards,
Raymond Received on Thu Feb 01 2001 - 05:40:45 CST