Oracle On Solaris Intel

From: Michael <news_at_mreeves.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 21:48:52 GMT

We are evaluating moving our databases off of Windows NT servers onto Solaris 8 on Intel. Does anyone have any bad experiences running Oracle on the Solaris for Intel operating system? I would rather move to Sun machines, but they are out of our price range. Linux is another option but all of our software is developed in Sun products, and management wants to stay with Sun if possible.

Thanks Received on Thu Feb 01 2001 - 15:48:52 CST