Re: How to get to the Oracle system table names with ODBC in Access

From: NoSpam <NoSpam_at_NoSpam.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:33:43 -0500

Thanks to the people who responded to this post. I have solved the problem by another method. I think the problem is that Access or the Access ODBC driver doesn't like the Oracle schema qualifer with a dot. I made an ODBC connection to the Oracle DB and used that connection to open a recordset from the Oracle ALL_TABLES without the dot. It worked.