Re: Oracle sucks

From: Gary Abbott <snypergva_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:20:08 -0800

I'm glad that I finally received a response. What other kinds of details could you ask for than what I had posted earlier. Obviously, some had not read all of the posts in regard to this problem. I believe that the problem is with the CD's. I will have new ones sent.

--
Gary Abbott
Lead Database Architect