OEM 2.2 not able to run a job

From: Mo <ranamo_at_mailbox.bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:04:14 GMT

Can anyone confirm that OEM 2.2 has a problem when runing any job.

I can export using inline command but the job, any job fails everytime I use OEM 2.2.

I just need to know if I am doing something wrong or just let my boss get of my back
My boss do not believe that OEM can be buggy.

Any document wold be great.

Thanks
Mo Received on Tue Jan 30 2001 - 18:04:14 CST