How to configure listener to 2 different versions of oracle on the same machine

From: SG <sajnish_gupta_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:06:48 -0800

Hi,
We have Oracle 8.0.5 and Oracle8i installed on the same Solaris machine. Both are working fine, except for the listener. I heard we do not have to have both the listener versions running, only one is suffice (Oracle8i in this case).
Can anyone give me an example how to configure this. Your help is much appricated.

Sajnish Received on Tue Jan 30 2001 - 14:06:48 CST