Installing Oracle on Linux

From: <roddymcl_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:56:54 GMT

Hi,

I am currently installing oracle on linux and in order to do this I have to edit the oracle accounts login script. This apparently lives in $HOME/.bash_profile. I'm having trouble finding this file. I presume I can create it if it does not exist. If so what is the correct format of the file name.

Can anyone help?

Regards
Roddy McLean

Sent via Deja.com