Re: Enterprise 8i on Linux or Solaris?

From: Peter Shankey <shankeyp_at_its.charlestoncounty.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:38:42 -0500

I have tested Oracle on Linux, but never used it in a production situation. It seemed to work. However, I can tell you that Oracle develops it's products on Solaris. From a personal standpoint Oracle on solaris has NEVER failed me. Not to say I have never had a problem or a issue, but it has always worked and worked very well.

--
Peter Shankey
shankeyp_at_its.charlestoncounty.org

Work:   (843) 958-4949