Deleting Tabs From a string with PLSQL

From: Greg Teets <gteets_at_rr.cinci.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:13:18 GMT

I have a column of text. Some of the strings in the table have tabs in them. I have been working with LTRIM in PL/SQL to remove the tabs but cannot get it to work.

I assume I would set the second parameter to a tab, presumably using the ASCII code for tab.

If someone has done this, please let me know how to do it. I am working on Windows NT.

Thank you.

Greg Teets
Cincinnati, OH Received on Mon Jan 29 2001 - 16:13:18 CST