Re: query dilemma

From: Cristian Veronesi <c.veronesi_at_crpa.it>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:52:10 +0100

I wish to thank everyone for their kind replies. I was not able to apply David's solution (perhaps it works with RDBMS 8.x only?). I tested Brian's and Spencer's solution but... er... it is slower than my early solution :)

Regarding to all the questions about the relationship between number of cows and farm size, the *real* function is a little bit more complicated, the one included in my message was written just for explaining purposes... and, of course, the classes 'BIG' and 'SMALL' were inverted by mistake! :)

I wish a great week to you all.
Best regards, Cristian

--

Cristian Veronesi ><(((( > http://www.crpa.it

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
Oh, wait a minute... he  already  does! ;)