Re: java store procedure problem of oracle

From: <haining_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 02:41:40 GMT

I have used "loadjava -user ......"
and then I use "CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION TEST ..." and then I use sqlplus to execute the following code

SET SERVEROUTPUT ON SIZE 5000
CALL dbms_java.set_output(5000);
VARIABLE A VARCHAR2(4000);
CALL TEST() INTO :A;
PRINT A; Then it give me different answer when I just run the same code in windows. the problem is that oracle's JServer doesn't execute System.arraycopy correctly when the array is two-dimenstion array. By the way, my Oracle is 8.1.6.

Thanks
haining

In article <3A73F212.E67F0439_at_intersystemsww.com>,   Avi Abrami <aabrami_at_intersystemsww.com> wrote:
> haining_at_my-deja.com wrote:
>
> > When using System.arraycopy in java store procedure of Oracle, it
 give
> > me NullPointerException error, but it is OK when I execute same
 program
> > in Windows. Does oracle sure the JVM of oracle can be compatibility
> > with JDK?? who can help me?
> >
> > regards
> > haining
> >
> > my test code is here:
>
> [ Code snipped ]
>
> Hi haining,
> This is a _really_ silly question, but...
> Did you load your java class into the database
> using the "loadjava" tool?
>
> Cheers,
> Avi.

Sent via Deja.com