Re: changing default database

From: Koen Scholtus <nospam_at_scholtus.nl>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:47:54 +0100

Well, that's what I tried. Except that the application (java) says that it can't find tables (when I connect via sqlplus using the @ directive, I can see that everything is there).
That's why I believe that that application is not build to use something else
than the most obvious place (i.e. default database). Also I can start messing around with port numbers (or even secondary IP adresses), but I don't know if that will lead be to the solution. Changing over to another default database looks to me as a solution with a higher success chance.

regards,
Koen Scholtus

--