Re: Date Format Problem/Internal Date Storage

From: SBumford <sbumford_at_aol.com>
Date: 28 Jan 2001 21:59:30 GMT

Thanks for this information.

You have given me more than enough information to assume that the JDBC driver is at fault.

You detail that the problem can be attributed to using the Timestamp data type, even though I am using the normal java.sql.Date data type. Even so, I am convinced that the JDBC driver is at fault.

Thanks for your prompt reply and detailed information. Much appreciated.

Stephen Bumford Received on Sun Jan 28 2001 - 15:59:30 CST