Re: primary keys and tablespaces

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:08:46 GMT

Or do it all in one command:

Create Table LDGLOBALINFO.LG_COMMODITY_DELIV_TERMS_LKUP ( COMMODITY_DELIVTERMS_KEY NUMBER(8) NOT NULL,   constraint COMMODITY_DELIVTERMS_PK primary key (COMMODITY_DELIVTERMS_KEY)   using index tablespace LDGLOBALINFO_INDX   storage (initial 32K next 32K pctincrease 0 minextents 1 maxextents 249) )
tablespace LDGLOBALINFO