changing default database

From: Koen Scholtus <nospam_at_scholtus.nl>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:52:08 +0100

On my server (8.0.6) i'v 3 instances running, each holding their own database.
As clients we use a java based client, that appears to be connectable only to the default database.

Is there a way to alter the default database instance (orcl) for a non-default database (orc1, orc2)?

Regards
Koen Scholtus

--

spamprotection : remove 'nospam' and use 'info' instead