Re: add oracle protocoll on netware oracle server

From: Bernd Schneider <bschnei_at_snafu.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:14:19 GMT

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:54:33 +0100, "Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote:

>Yeah sure,
>just conduct a custom install and select sqlnet for tcp/ip 2.3.4. only.

Hello again,
thanks for your answer.

I have been looking for a custom install on my home system, which is

                Netware 5.0 with an Oracle 8.0 - Server.
On the netware server I can do :
               NWConfig -> select Product options -> install a product
(Path to CDRom : Netware\Install\NETWARE.PRD ) the Oracle Installer starts ( with an option to deinstall parts of the installation), but there is no option to only install the Oracle TCP/IP protocoll adapter. I have to install the whole Oracle, I can choose "NO" to override the Database, but the standard configuration ORA-Files destroy my own configuration files. Where do I find this custom install?

Tia
Bernd Schneider Received on Sat Jan 27 2001 - 10:14:19 CST