Re: Autoextend - where in the data dictionary ?

From: Spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 14:14:56 -0600

i don't know if this will help or not, but on hp-ux, i use a command like " du -k " to get the space used by every directory and file. if AIX has a similar facility, you could save the output to a file, and then diff (to eliminate duplicate lines) the output files, to narrow down the directory and files that are changing size.

this behavior seems very curious, and downright disturbing. i'd be very interested in what you find out. good luck.