Oracle database with Objects Option

From: David R. Barstis <dbarstis_at_nd.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:32:25 -0500

I'd like to install the Oracle Workflow server but the install docs say I need an Oracle database, version 8.04 or higher (I've got 8.1.6), along with the Oracle Objects Option. I've got two boxes of CD's and nothing that indicates the Oracle Objects Option.

This is for a Sun box running Solaris 2.6. This is probably a stupid question but does anyone know where I can get the Objects Option? I'd rather just ask instead of wasting any time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave Barstis
University of Notre Dame

Dave Barstis E-mail: David.R.Barstis.1_at_nd.edu Office of Information Technologies Voice: (219) 631-4731 University of Notre Dame Fax: (219) 631-8201 Notre Dame IN 46556 URL: http://www.nd.edu/~dbarstis I've always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.