Apache & Oracle on NT 4.0

From: Vince Law <law_vince_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:44:34 GMT

Hi All,

I wrote a javabean and when I ran it as a standalone app, the connection through OCI to the Oracle DB is perfectly fine, but when I ran it behind the Apache WebServer, it then kept saying that "can not resolve the tns service name". I already checked the whole computer to make sure that there is only one tnsnames.ora file exists. I guess, it must be that I need to set some where to tell the Apache where to find the tnsnames.ora file. Any idea which file I need to set or any environment variable? By the way, I am using NT 4.0.

Thank you so much in advance!

Vince

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 18:44:34 CST